** PLEASE DO NOT RESERVE MEALS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PICK THEM UP. WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF MEALS AVAILABLE. RESERVING MEALS MEANS THAT SOMEONE ELSE IN NEED WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS WHO WOULD ALSO LIKE TO RECEIVE MEALS. **
IF SOMETHING OCCURS THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO PICK UP THE MEALS YOU RESERVED, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TEXT OR CALL US AT 201-614-4414 TO LET US KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE COMING TO PICK UP YOUR MEALS.
PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE DATE AND TIME OF THE DISTRIBUTION, AND PUT IT INTO YOUR CALENDAR. IF YOU RESERVE MEALS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SHOW UP ON DISTRIBUTION DAY TO PICK UP YOUR MEALS.
The Food Brigade will be distributing free dinner meals to people in need on TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2021 from 5:15-6:30 p.m.
You must complete the below form in order to request meals. We have a limited number of meals, so we may not be able to give meals to anyone who has not preregistered using the below form.
After you submit the below form, you will receive an email confirmation of your request. PLEASE BRING YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME TO PICK UP YOUR MEALS. (If you don't immediately receive it, please check your SPAM folder!)
We will also be distributing additional meals on subsequent dates. Please visit this page each week to see when our next meal distribution will be, and to sign up for that distribution. YOU MUST SUBMIT A FORM FOR EACH DATE ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST MEALS. The below form is ONLY FOR MEALS BEING SERVED ON THE ABOVE DATE.
- You must complete ALL of the fields in the below form. Your email address and cell phone number are needed in case we have to reach you if our meal distribution is cancelled (due to weather, etc.).
- TO RECEIVE MEALS ON THE ABOVE DATE, YOU MUST SUBMIT THE BELOW REQUEST FORM NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M. THE DAY BEFORE.
- Please request only the number of meals you need for your household for dinner that day, so that others in need will also be able to receive meals.
- Meals will be distributed from the parking lot behind Calvary United Methodist Church, 185 W. Madison Avenue, Dumont, New Jersey. Enter the lot from Cooper Avenue off of Madison Avenue.
- Please do not come before the time set forth above. Meals will NOT be distributed before that time.
- When you arrive, you will be checked in by one of our staff, who will verify that you submitted the below request form and are on our distribution list. If asked, please present your email confirmation.
- Please follow the traffic flow indicators and the directions of our staff.
- DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. Please pop your trunk/hatch, or unlock your back doors, and our staffers will place your meals into your car for you. You must wear a mask at all times while at our distribution site.
Again, please request only the number of meals you need for your household for dinner that day, so that others in need will also be able to receive meals. Thank you for your cooperation.